Insphire is subject to the Privacy Act 1993 (New Zealand).
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, email address and contact information.
- Information necessary to verify your identity as required by anti money laundering laws.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or special offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and statistics.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting, using the email address, which you have provided.
- We may use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes. They may not use this information for any other purpose than what we have instructed them to do.
- We will NEVER sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Remarketing Dynamic Ads use the Teracent cookie and users may opt out of the Teracent cookie by visiting the Teracent opt-out page.
Links from this Website
This Website’s content may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of those websites and you acknowledge and agree that Insphire is not responsible for any content or claims of any such websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your choices and opting out
Insphire will contact you only if you elect to be contacted.
If you choose to receive email messages, Insphire may periodically send you email messages describing updates, new features or promotional offers related to this web site. You can choose to stop receiving this email at any time. Simply follow the instructions included in your email or send a reply stating your request.
If you do not explicitly choose to receive informational emails, the only email messages you will receive from Insphire will be in response to email inquiries that you send us.
Keeping your information secure
The security of your personal information is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting the information that we collect. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that Insphire has collected from you at our website. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
While we strive to protect your personal information, Insphire cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
Acceptance of policy
Notification of Changes
All the terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Questions or Comments