- Prices quoted are for one day or weekend hire only. Prices are GST exclusive.
- All published prices are subject to change without notice.
- We apply a 2% surcharge to payments made using a credit card, which is in line with our cost of acceptance. We do not surcharge debit cards.
- A 50% deposit is payable to confirm the booking. Full payment is then required prior to delivery, unless prior arrangements are made. Or payment can be made when the order is picked up from Insphire by the client. Payments can be in the form of a credit card number, (which will be held until goods are returned as delivered) cash, EFTPOS or online. Losses/breakages/damaged goods will be charged in addition to the original price. The hirer shall pay interest at 2.5% per month on any unpaid monies as from the due date until payment. Any debt recovery costs will be at the hirer’s expense.
- All damage, loss or breakage of equipment and packaging (including boxes and crates) is to be paid for by the hirer at replacement cost. It is the hirer's responsibility to guard against equipment loss or damage until returned or collected. Hire equipment is not insured whilst outside of Insphire's premises or vehicles.
- All cutlery, dinnerware, cups and saucers are to be ordered in multiples of 10.
- The hirer accepts full responsibility for the correct manner of use of the equipment.
- The hirer shall accept liability for any injury or damage caused to the hirer or associate users and their property.
- The hirer shall pay for all delivery costs. All times stated or quoted for delivery are approximate. Difficult access will incur additional delivery fees.
- Insphire will not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond their control.
- Deliveries made to third parties or unoccupied premises are made entirely at the hirers risk.
- All goods are carefully checked when packed. It is the hirer's responsibility to check the goods upon delivery and notify Insphire of any discrepancies and/or damages between the goods supplied and the goods ordered. Complaints made after the return or pickup of goods will not be considered.
- All dinnerware /crockery and cutlery are to be returned rinsed, food free & re-packed in the delivery containers. A washing fee may be applied.
- All equipment shall be placed in an accessible position if being collected by Insphire. Return visits to collect missing stock will incur additional fees, alternatively the client will return the stock to our premises.
- Insphire shall make their best efforts to supply the hirer with the goods requested, but reserve the right to supply you with similar goods.
- All goods for hire remain the property of Insphire.
- Changes to orders will only be accepted up to 24 hours prior to the opening of business on the date of delivery. i.e. Friday delivery can only be altered before 7am Thursday. Changes that must be made after this time could incur an additional handling charge.
- We reserve the right to charge the credit card supplied by you for any broken/missing items from your order within 14 days of the function date.
- Cancellation Fee: In the event of cancellation by the customer, Insphire Group Ltd has the right to charge a cancellation fee equal to costs incurred by Insphire Group Ltd.
When a job is cancelled due to COVID-19 level changes (making it unlawful to go ahead with the event) and Insphire Group have NOT packed and delivered the job, a full refund will be available to the client.
‘When a job is cancelled due to COVID-19 level changes and has ALREADY been packed and DELIVERED/TAKEN from Insphire Group premises, a full refund is not available.